- We first ask the person the nature of the heart condition and if there are any symptoms like pain, shortness of breath, irregular heartbeat, weakness, etc.
- We first explain to them how we will be ministering to them—that we will not be simply praying for them in the traditional way, but rather as Jesus did in the gospels. There Jesus would use authority and power to minister to the infirm:a. He would issue authoritative commands over the sick,
b. and he would lay hands on them.
- Before ministering healing, we would lead them in prayer for the confession of any sin, especially unforgiveness toward others. James 5:16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed.
- We ask the person if he believes that Jesus can heal him now.
- If someone else is present, for example a believing spouse, we will have the spouse lay hands on the affected heart. We will have the believing spouse repeat the authoritative commands after us.
After the afflicted person is alone, we will have him (or her) lay hands on himself and repeat the commands after us.
(If the person is not a believer, then he or she need not participate in this way since the Lord has not given him His authority and power.)
- After ministering, we ask the person to get up and walk around. How does he feel now? Is there any change? How are the symptoms he was experiencing before you ministered to him? For example, is the pain gone? If there is no change, minister once again.
- If the person is feeling better, ask him or her to do something he normally cannot do. For example, climbing the stairs, lifting a relatively heavy object off the ground, or even going outside for a short run if the person is not elderly.
- If the person is not yet a believer, share the gospel with him. Why authority and power over heart disease?
- In order to “maintain” the healing, instruct the believing person in the use of authority and power. Whenever any symptom attempts to return, he should take immediate action by laying hands on the heart and issuing commands in Jesus’ name. This possibility is based on the following Scripture.
“When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ When it arrives, it finds the house swept clean and put in order. Then it goes and takes seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first.” (Luke 11:24-26)
- We usually advise the person to take pre-emptive action each morning for the first few days by commanding the heart condition never to return again in Jesus’ name.
- Ask the person to stay in touch with you to keep you updated. Ask them for their doctor’s report at their next appointment.
- Share their testimony with us, and we will post it!
ARE YOU HUNGRY FOR MORE? Want to be a REAL disciple of Jesus? THEN COME TO OUR…
Toddlers both suffered from nearly nonstop fevers despite weekly hospital visits. But after both wer...
Laborer who could stand & walk only with a staff now able to carry 130 pounds (60 kg) after the name...
“THAT WAS BACK THEN...TODAY SUCH MIRACLES HAVE CEASED”