- Our body is the Temple of God and that putting something in it that may permanently alter our body is wrong.
- It may be a precursor to the “mark of the beast” because people are prevented from buying and selling if they have not been vaccinated.
Coming ‘COVID-19 passports’ – mark of the Beast?
The person for whom we issued a religious exemption is in good health has a very small chance of dying from COVID. On the other hand, there are a number of well-documented side effects. Even the CDC website states that the vaccine is safe, but then lists the side effects:
- “Women ages 30-49 years, especially, should be aware of the increased risk” of Thrombosis: CDC and FDA identified 57 confirmed reports.
- Anaphylaxis: thousands (approx. 2,350 based on the rate of 5 per million stated by the CDC)
- As of December 16, 2021, VAERS has received 1,947 preliminary reports of myocarditis or pericarditis among people ages 30 years and younger who received COVID-19 vaccines.
- There are also serious questions about the long-term effects of this experimental “vaccine”
Therefore since the vaccine has not been that effective, it might not be worth the risk to receive it.
For those who have already had COVID, there is also the defense resulting from natural immunity.